Monday, March 30, 2009

Get Free Rent for Sex in New York

Well, I know you're not surprised. This kind of thing has been going on since the beginning of time, no?

According to Ananova.com, a daily news ezine, wealthy New Yorkers are advertising rent-free rooms to women in exchange for sexual favours.



excerpt:
'The New York Daily News reports the trend and lists a number of ads on the popular Craigslist.org website.

One, entitled "Take Care of My Needs and Live Rent Free", offers: "All you have to do is take care of all my urges, and I'll let you live in a one-bedroom apartment I own rent free."

Another ad reads: "All I am looking for is an attractive, playful, and submissive woman who is uninhibited to my proposal... substituting rent for sexual encounters."

In the posting, the 33-year-old man living in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, adds that the room comes with a TV, DVD player, internet-ready computer and a phone line.

"I don't need the rent but would like to fill it up with a woman who would love to show her appreciation for my generosity," he wrote.

But Deputy Police Commissioner Paul Browne warned that the advertisements amounted to prostitution.

"It is illegal to trade or solicit sex for monetary consideration or other consideration," he said.'

Ummmm.....I think I'll just be keeping my job and paying the rent myself. Ewww, sounds creepy, and the guys placing these ads sound like straight pervs. Some of these girls might wake up and find themselves chained to the bed. Careful, girls! Don't do it!

4 comments:

Strongblkwmn Monday, March 30, 2009  

Just when I thought i heard it all. New York, New York, it's a hell of a town.

The Fitness Diva Tuesday, March 31, 2009  

Times must be getting hard! LOL!

Hayley/Shu Fen Wednesday, April 01, 2009  

tt's like really cheap prostitution -.- please, i bet even prostitutes wouldn't do it for such a low price xD guys are always pervs anyway ^^

heidi Wednesday, April 01, 2009  

Ummmmmm not my thing but I guess well to each his own.

  ©Blogger templates

Back to TOP