Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I Am Under Renovation Right Now!

As you can see, things look a bit unfinished at this moment, and that's because they are. I felt the need to switch up my theme, because while the deep red template that I had before was beautiful, it really was a bit too dark and cramped for what I want to express here. I felt that I needed a more wide open, bright space to play around in.
So, now I'm tweaking this lil' template here, and will hopefully end up with something I can be satisfied with. I'm already teetering dangerously on the edge of too much hot pink girlyness on this thing as we speak, but no worries....I will pull it back before we go too far down that road! ;)
I'll be back to post a new post with some new pics as soon as all this is done!

4 comments:

steven wilson Thursday, February 26, 2009  

I really like the header image you have used here.

The Fitness Diva Thursday, February 26, 2009  

Thanks, Steven. I'm in love with being a New Yorker, so why not just chill right here under the Brooklyn Bridge? ;)
The header image also complements the one I have on my other Fitness Diva blog. I didn't plan that, but it works out like that anyway!
Take care!

GagayMD Thursday, February 26, 2009  

nice to hear that fitness diva..happy blogging!

Gagay:-P
Gagay, MD:-P

GagayMD Thursday, February 26, 2009  

mmmmmmmmm...thankyou for dropping by at my site..am glad to hear more comments from you..

Gagay
Gagay, MD

  ©Blogger templates

Back to TOP