Sunday, February 22, 2009

Another Gorgeous Day

Me and my friends hit the mountain again yesterday for some snowboarding, and it was another, beautiful, awesome day! I would have posted at least one pic of it, but I lost my camera at Hunter Mountain! Waaaahhh! At the very least, I can feel good that I did download the last round of pics I shot onto my comp before leaving to create some space on the memory, so all is not lost. Now I have to go and get another cam. I think I might be able to get a replacement according to my service warranty....we'll see. At least that's what I think that salesgirl said to me at Best Buy when I bought the thing about 2 months ago. If not, I'll just have to spring for another one. I now cannot live without a camera! Gotta have it! I hate losing stuff, but hey, that's life, eh?
I was telling my friend yesterday "it's better to lose a camera than to lose an arm or a leg, right?" (this said as the paramedics were carrying some poor skiier that took a bad spill on the mountain off on a stretcher with only God knows what injuries).
Yep. As long as I look at it that way, I can't complain! ;)




0 comments:

  ©Blogger templates

Back to TOP