Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Let the Obamathon Begin!!

Well, as anyone not living under a rock knows, the biggest and most anticipated presidential inauguration in US History is a mere few days away.

Can you feel the excitement? I can, and my email inboxes are filled with invitations to Obama inauguration parties, get togethers and all types of Obama events. Restaurants, bars, lounges and other venues are planning to show it on large screen TV's, just like the Superbowl! Have you ever in your life? WOW! All for the inauguration of Barack Obama, the soon to be 44th president of the United States. I'm starting to get goosebumps just off of everyone else's excitement!

Whatever you're doing on Tuesday, January 20th, be sure to tune in for a bit of awesome, Hollywood couldn't have scripted it better, history. I know that I will, whether it's in a bar, pub, ballroom or just in my living room. Should be quite a day!


Here is but some of the preparation already going on






1 comments:

Strongblkwmn Monday, January 19, 2009  

It's so awesome! I was just talking to my friend and we were both saying how we've never seen anything like this. The excitement and anticipation is definitely in the air.

  ©Blogger templates

Back to TOP