Friday, December 10, 2010

Mistress Of The Light

Does your cat do this? Mine is addicted to the light that I keep on my coffee table. It's the craziest thing. She will sit on top of this light and just bask in the glare of it for various lengths of time. She looks like she's trying to tan, doesn't she? LOL! "And now, ladies and gentlemen, the newest innovation in cat grooming, the cat tanner!" Yes. We'll take two! ;)
I just hope it's not ruining her eyes, because she really seems to love doing it!








Share your fluffy friends with us every Friday! Whether it's a favourite stuffed toy or an adorable pet - basically anything fluffy, we'd love to see your pictures & stories! Leave ONLY the POST URL here and grab the Fluffy Friday badge at Meow Diaries. Any unrelated links will be deleted.





5 comments:

Jackie Friday, December 10, 2010  

That is the coolest thing I have ever seen. Wow, I have never seen a cat do anything like this and wow you got a great picture.

Yes I will take two please. I am so glad you posted this. I am mesmerized myself just looking at the photos.

Shoot already hit my 300 today so I can't drop!

Thanks again for this wonder cat and his light fascination!
Jackie:-)

The Fitness Diva Friday, December 10, 2010  

No problem, and thanks for the visit, J! ;)

It's a she, by the way, and yeah, aside from just bathing in the light, she will actually take little swipes at the light on certain days with her paw. Depends on her mood. I guess this one likes to play with fire? Can't figure that one out! lol!

Mariuca Saturday, December 11, 2010  

Meow meow!! He he he cat tanner indeed, it looks like he's preparing a magical potion in front of this pot of light, love it! Thanks for playing this week sweetie, meow-licious first FF post indeed, Happy Fluffy Friday!! :):):)

Duni Tuesday, December 14, 2010  

Your cat is adorable! She's totally mesmerized by that light! Cool pics :)

Blogger Cats Friday, December 17, 2010  

hahhaha.. that is so cute.. i often wonder what they think of when they do this kind of odd things.. lol!

  ©Blogger templates

Back to TOP