Friday, March 6, 2009

Spring Has Sprung!!

Well, almost...! It's definitely getting warm here pretty fast. I really don't remember the last time we had such a warm February and March! Today I saw people walking around wearing windbreakers and light jackets. No more down feather jackets and layering! Unfortunately, though, for me and my friends, it also means the end of winter sports. No more snowboarding! :(
So, now it's time to get back in the park and back onto the tennis courts. I already bought some new balls. I can't wait!
I will also be out and about in the city taking some great pics and cool vids. Here is a pic of the boats docked down at Battery Park City. I will do a more detailed pictorial on that area later. Enjoy the coming spring! ;)


7 comments:

Sadie Friday, March 06, 2009  

It was warm here today, too, for the first time. This is a great shot of the harbor! Before I move back to Alabama in a couple of months I should take some around Norfolk and VA Beach! Thanks for the reminder! :)

Ms. O. D. Friday, March 06, 2009  

Yay Spring! Nice picture of a sunny day at the harbour. I definitely enjoyed today's warm weather, took a nice long walk.

Davida Saturday, March 07, 2009  

I'm glad it's FINALLY starting to get warm there. It's been in the 80s here, in Houston. We wore flip-flops and tank tops yesterday. Now, when July rolls around, we're going to need to go stay with you. :)

Davida

The Fitness Diva Saturday, March 07, 2009  

okay, it's just crazy today! I just came from outside and people are wearing NO jackets at all! It's about 70!!! Crazy! I'm not complaining, though.... I'll take it!

Anonymous,  Sunday, March 08, 2009  

hi! your blog is very interesting :)
moreover, i am new to this blogging. i like to you to visits my site in your free time ..and give suggestion to improve
if possible add me in your blog roll. i will return my favour!!

Jackie Monday, March 09, 2009  

Yep we've been really warm here too. I am loving it!!

Wow your blog looks great!! Happy week:-)

The Fitness Diva Monday, March 09, 2009  

Webinzz, I will check you out. Thanks for stopping by and commenting!


Thanks for dropping by here, Shinade. Enjoy the warm weather, also!
Thanks for the compliment. I just about have it the way I want it....just one more tweak or two...;)

  ©Blogger templates

Back to TOP