Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Obamas.....Hit or Miss?

These are the new wax figures of The Obamas unveiled by Madam Tousseaud's Wax Museum this week. I've gotta tell ya, I'm not too crazy about them. Michelle's looks quite a bit off, IMO...

photos courtesy of Kris Connor/Getty Images

Michelle Obama


First of all, why's her skin so damned light? I know they can't get it perfect but, if I were her, I swear I'd be asking for a recall!

President Obama


The Prez's gets points for realism. You can see they really tried to make it look as if he's actually alive and breathing! I've seen him look way more handsome, though!


The Obamas


Gotta admit, though, they got Obama's cross armed stance dead on!

What do you think? Are these wax figures a hit or a miss?

5 comments:

Dwayne Friday, April 10, 2009  

I think the bobble head toys look more real than these lol

Strongblkwmn Friday, April 10, 2009  

I think they made them both look old. Michelle's looks more like her mother and Barack's has crazy bags under his eyes. You're right about his stance, but they could have done better, especially with the skin color.

Tim Friday, April 10, 2009  

Dwayne fome on brother, you know bobble heads look nothing like the actuall people. Thats why they are charicatures.

I think for as hard as it is to duplicate someone much less doing it in this fashion, I'd say they did a pretty amazing job.

Wheres the optomism?

Love and Prayers,

Tim

P.S. Thanks for your kind words during my ordeal. It was great to hear from you and it meant allot.

flavoredmom Saturday, April 11, 2009  

I think he looks more real than she does...but still, they do amazing stuff. Very cool blog, always good stuff here.

Kelly Monday, April 13, 2009  

Close, but no cigar. You know it's supposed to be them, but yeah, something is off. i can't quite put my finger on it, but something isn't right.

~Kelly
30somethingandsearching.blogspot.com

  ©Blogger templates

Back to TOP