Thursday, February 12, 2009

OMG, Who Took Away the Warm??!

I don't know what the heck happened between yesterday, when you barely needed to wear a jacket outside, and today, where the wind blew so viciously and strong that it almost gave you frostbite! I damn near got blown off the pier in Long Island City trying to snap some pics.



View across to Manhattan from City Lights Pier
Note the angry, angry sky!





View of Manhattan from north end pier.
Was so windy, my camera was trying to fly out of my hand!






View across to the Trump and Citicorp buildings in Midtown




2 comments:

Urban Thought Friday, February 13, 2009  

Tell me about it... it went from the smell of Spring to Chicago's Windy City.

Great photos!

The Fitness Diva Friday, February 13, 2009  

Thanks, Urban! I swear, if that camera had whipped out of my hand into the water, I'da had to go swimming!

  ©Blogger templates

Back to TOP